Tuesday, January 1, 2013

We are offcially open for business!!

Yes - today is the day that we are officially open for business!  I am excited and scared all at the same time, but feel confident this business will grow and succeed while offering some beautiful products for the crafting industry!

So a little bit about me - my name is Leslie Kammerdiener and I am the owner of Blue Fern Studios.  I am a single mother of two grown children and have a most adorable grandson, lol.  I have been part of this industry for about 10 years; first starting up a kit club many years ago called ScrapMuse (sold multiple times until it closed down) and I am currently also the owner of C'est Magnifique Kit Club.

Since the scrappy bug bit me all those years ago, I have wanted to own a manufacturing company, but the timing was never right.  It took me meeting Michele to realize that the time is finally here and after months of hard work - we are open for business!

Since we are a manufacturer, we do only sell to stores at this time.  Please tell your favorite scrapbook store about us as 'word of mouth' is the best form of advertisement.  In the meantime, you can start purchasing from my retail store - C'est Magnifique.  Please keep checking the 'Retailers List' on the site though for your favorite store.  It will be created as we add companies to the list that carry our products.

Here are two layouts that I designed this week using some Blue Fern chippies!  Each of these layout features one of my children - the first is of my son, Kevin, and the second is my daughter, Brianna.


 In this layout I used the Blue Fern Frame that I distressed intermittently with a copper dabber and some black dylusions spray.



 


On this layout, I used the Royal Bird Frame.  I simply just sprayed it with the Black Marble Dylusions.  I wanted that 'pop' of color.


So over the next month, you will be seeing blog posts from each of our design team members.  In their posts, you will meet them, learn more about them and see some of the beautiful projects they have designed using our chippies.  Be prepared for an inspiring journey each month at Blue Fern Studios!

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts Leslie! I know you will be successful, such beautiful designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and good luck! Your layouts are beautiful and the chipboard elements are lovely. I wish you well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leslie....Happy new year, I wish you all the best...
    I replied to your DT call, without success...I'm retailer and I would like to sell your products...I can't write in your pdf and I would know if we can pay with paypal....kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning layouts Leslie! Love how you distressed the beautiful design on the first and the black frame looks striking on the second! Cheers to a successful 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to be following alot- will be sure to spread the word about your great chippies on my own blog~ The Craft Donkey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your new venture! These are great chippies :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulation on your new "baby"!
    Your layouts are so beautiful <3 I wonder.. the little journaling on the first one, is it rub ons? Good luck! Hugs from Anneli, Norway :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done you! I will watch with great interest.. love your chippies.
    xxx
    tracy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!!! Wishing you all the best and lots of success.

    ReplyDelete
  10. przepiękne są te wszystkie ramki
    mam pytanie czy w polskich sklepach będzie można je dostać ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I just love the first layout! The frame is fantastic with those alternate colors... Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know how much I love EACH of these layouts. Truly beautiful! I am SO excited about BFS's chippies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are beautiful Leslie!! they really showcase the 2 frames beautifully but they mainly show your 2 beautiful children!! love the LOs

    ReplyDelete