Monday, December 9, 2013

Cards with Yana Smakula

Hello everyone! This is Yana Smakula sharing my December projects with you - I have two cards and a blank December album page waiting to be filled out later this month.

Enjoy the Ride:

I used silver metallic marker from Dovecraft to paint the bike and arrows. 

For this project I used the following chipboard pieces: Directions, My Bike

Together forever:
For this project I used the following chipboard pieces: Valentine Cupids

December album page:
Finally I have a page for my December album. For this project I used chipboard as a mask (see photo below) to spray my background and a small snowflake as an embellishment:
 

For this project I used the following chipboard pieces: Bits of Honey, Let is Snow

Those are my final projects for Blue Fern Studios. Feel free to stop by my blog anytime as I'm sure I'll be using Blue Fern Studios chipboard on many other projects in future. Its been a fun six month and I hope you enjoyed my projects. 

2 comments: