Sunday, June 15, 2014

Watching YOU Put Our Designs to Work!

It's time to give YOU the spotlight!

Today we're doing something a little bit different. We are going to feature projects that have been shared on our Facebook Page! We love when you share with us, tag us, and let us know just how much you love using Blue Fern Studios products! And today we are happy to share with all of our wonderful blog followers your kind words and of course your lovely projects.
~*~
"Love your chipboard very much
My layout for my friend and your chipboard "Good Vibes"

Bernii Miller
"I wanted to share a layout I made using your Ombre Dreams collection.. The paper is amazing and so durable , that it was a dream to watercolour on :)"

Shawna Raye
"Thanks for the amazing chicken wire for my project. I love."

"Another layout using your gorgeous papers and chipboard man I have run out of these papers and need some more ASAP LOL cannot wait to get my hands on your new collection."
"I am finishing up my second pack of these fabulous nautical chipboards- perfect for my recent Caribbean Crawl."

Thanks so much, ladies!! 

~*~

How would YOU like to be featured right here on our blog?? 

~Follow our Facebook page and tag us or post to our wall when you share a project using Blue Fern Studios products!

~Upload to our Gallery

We can't wait to see your projects!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to the girls, and a special hi to my teammie Bernii:)
    All the projects are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete