Wednesday, September 24, 2014

3 Layouts

Hello its Olga here!


My first work for today is soft Layout with picture of my friend. I use violet Ombre Dreams papers Joyce's and Charlotte's dream  to make layered background. As part of my construction in background I use parts of chickenwire panel, Under composition I put one of Frilly hearts and saying adore from Adore , Love Cherish set





This work is also with photo of my Friend. This time I use pink shades of Ombre Dreams papers I use Shanon's and Leslie Dream and little bit of Julianna's dream in base composition. I added some gauze and Ornate Frame . As title I use chunky words and add one of Ginger poppies under main composition







This work is lift of my last work with tutorial for BFS . I used different colors and elements. I made it wit picture of my son, some direction arrows, arrow Words and seeing Stars for my mom ( she really liked first one ) Base where scraps of green BFS Ombre Dreams papers



5 comments: