Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Everythings Coming Up Roses...By Lisa Gregory

 I hope you have all had a peek from Blue Fern Studios new paper line, Montage. Well, it is beautiful and  must have collection for your paper stash. For todays post, each project was done with each of Blue Fern Studios paper Collections. This first layout was done with Blue Fern Garden using the Timeless sheet. I opted to take the pink color in the layout and use Lindys Stamp Gang sprays to color the paper. It was also inspired by this months beautiful Sketch. Click on the sketch below to join the challenge!!


Here is my take on the sketch.


The piece of chipboard I used is from the  Roman Clock Set - Large.  I used one of the smaller pieces and cut it out in  semicircle for the corner.


 I used one of the the larger circles from the Roman Clock Set - Large.  to frame the photo. Both pieces of chipboard were textured with gesso, then sprayed with Lindys Starburst sprays. .

  
I used the Mixed Chains to dangle underneath the flower bud. I cut one to get 2 pieces.


This next layout was created using Montage. I layered  Bouquet and Mercantile over  piece of corrugated cardboard.


I heat embossed Lindys embossing powder on the Quatrefoil Panel. 


 I used the Collage Frame to frame the photo.I primed it with white gesso, then heat embossed it using Lindys Embossing powder.






The tag was created using Ombre Dreams Juliannas Dream. I did some spraying and masking on the tag before adding my embellishments.



I cut the smallest piece from the Roman Clock Set. I used the pieces in opposite corners.


I created  the quote in Photoshop, printed it out, then cut it up for the tag.I topped the tag with Seam binding that I colored with Lindys spray.


I hope you were inspired by my projects today.  Until next month, Visit the Blue Fern Studios Blog for daily inspiration! Step by steps and videos from our eduction team will keep your creativity flowing!!
xoxo
Lisa








2 comments: