Sunday, November 23, 2014

Video Tutorial with Adrienne Ford

Hello All!

Adrienne here, to share with you a new video tutorial- Twinkle. That word just gets me dreaming of sitting by a lit Christmas tree- Just gets me right into the Christmas spirit! Since the holiday season is fast approaching, I jumped right in and have a Holiday themed layout for you today.



This layout features the NEW and oh-so gorgeous Sanctuary paper collection. It is amazing! The theme is very vintage- lots of muted tones- wonderful for lots of themes. The Winter Titles are also so wonderful and I just had to alter my "Twinkle" title with lots of sparkle! 



In this video I will be particularly showing you have my Swirl Ornaments will come to live and give your layout a realistic feel.

Enjoy!

Blue Fern Products-
Santuary Collection: Conservatory
Swirl Ornaments
Winter Titles

2 comments: