Wednesday, April 29, 2015

April Projects by Galina Sazonova.

Hello friends!)
I really love to use black color in my works. And today I want to show you two projects on the basis of paper from the collection of Sanctuary and of black color.)
1. "This Moment".
My first project about of  wonderful moments in Tuscany.)
I used background chipboard "Shabby Brick Panel" and stamps to accentuate the texture and color of of old walls ....

Chipboard was painted with red spray and covered by glossy accent ....
 ....This created the volume effect. 
And a little more details) .....
 2. Card-motivator "Love".
My second project is about waiting of the summer ....
Despite the fact that there are many black, but the card, seems to me, looks very optimistic.)

  Smell the flowers, the birds singing, greens around, coolness of water ..... what could be better?))
 I used my favorite miniature  chipboard "Checker Bits"....
 .... and  paper from the collection Sanctuary. Chipboard was painting with spray of several shades.
Here such dreams of summer) ....  
Blue Fern Studios products used:

Сhipboard
  • Shabby Brick Panel
  • Checker Bits 
  • This Moment

Paper
  • Bountiful, 
  • Calling Cards 
  • Meadows of Time
  • Botanical Garden

Stamp
  • Texture 1
Thanks for visiting BFS blog!)
 Have a nice day!)

3 comments:

  1. Galina, beautiful sooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!
    Галя, это необыкновенно красиво, страничка заворожила своей многодетальностью и проработанностью!!! Браво!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olga, thank you sooooo much!)
      Оля, спасибо Оооогромное!)) Очень приятно.)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous layout and card! I love, love the touches of black in both pieces.

    ReplyDelete