Monday, May 18, 2015

Layouts with Déja Vu collection by Keren Tamir



I'm excited to showcase my projects today at the Blue Fern Studios Blog. 
I've used the Deja Vu collection for both these layouts.
Both layouts were created on the same background but with two different colour schemes which shows the paper's versatility.

"Sweetheart"


Although its spring, my first project is snow filled with earthy colours.
I framed my daughter's picture in the Winter flake frame which I personally designed for Blue Fern Studios. I covered it randomly with cream coloured embossing powder and then inked it in brown.


The background was stamped with the Deja Vu Stamps, the vintage edges stamp and the journey stamp. All were inked with brown distress ink.
Finally I used the Sweetheart word from the Lovebirds set.


<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

"Perfect photo op"


Thie second layout was also stamped in the background with a new BFS stamp. I used the widgets stamp to create the texture in the background.


This is an old picture of my son. He must be 3 years old here. I framed it in one of the vintage labels chipboard pieces which I coloured in green distress ink. I also used the seaweed chipboard to add as an embellishment. 



Thank you so much for visiting the Blue Fern Studios blog!!
Have a wonderful day!!

Keren

2 comments:

  1. Keren,
    Two beautiful layouts - I love them both and your children are so very, very adorable!

    ReplyDelete