Monday, November 16, 2015

Vintage Christmas With Debbie

Hi everyone!  Debbie here with you today sharing 3 layouts I created with the new Vintage Christmas paper collection!  This is such a beautiful paper collection.    

My first layout features the Deck The Halls paper.  Beautiful hues of reds and pinks! I layered underneath my photo with the Noel paper.

I used 4 different chipboard pieces here, Blooming Curls, Royal Border, Classic Ornament and Twinkle from the Winter Titles.  I misted the Royal Border and Classic Ornament with the Imagine Ink Cotton Candy Mist and added some micro beads.  I painted my title dark red and added some of the Petal Embossing Powder.

 When using the Blooming Curls chipboard, I cut it apart and used it in three different places on my layout.  I also cut the Classic Ornament piece in half and used in on the top and bottom of my photo.

Another piece from the Blooming Curls shown here.

My next layout features Auld Lang Syne, Noel and Wonderland papers.  I primed my background with some clear gesso and did some random masking.  Then I added some Imagine Ink Cotton Candy Mist.

Love this old photo of my grandfather !  I cut apart the Holiday Frame chipboard and added a piece to the bottom of the photo that I misted with the Imagine Ink Winter Mint and Jingle Bells mist and then added some micro beads.

Tucked beneath the pink rose is another piece from the Holiday Frame chipboard.

Here I used a piece from the Damask Panel, misted with Imagine Ink Winter Mint and Jingle Bells.

Love the details in the Winter Sleigh chipboard.  I covered it with gesso and then added some Pyrite Glitter.

My final layout was created using the  November sketch.
I used the Auld Lang Syne, Noel and Wonderland papers.  After adding some masking to the background, I misted with the Persimmon and Jingle Bells Imagine Ink Mists
 
My title Magical is from the Winter Titles.  I painted it white and then randomly sprinkled it with Pyrite Glitter.

Pieces of the Berry Stems chipboard are placed with my flower clusters.  I pained the stems brown and added  Phoenix Glitter.

On each side of my photo I used The Holiday Vine Chipboard which I painted brown and added Phoenix, Pyrtie and Fern Glitter.

                       
I hope you have enjoyed my layouts.  Don't forget that you still have time to enter our November Sketch Challenge.  You can find all of the details here.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Debbie! Your pink/red layout is a new favorite for me! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete