Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Playing with Attic Charm and Tranquility collections, with Karine

Hi Blue Fern Studios fans,

I hope this post finds you well. It's my turn, today, to share my creations.

Blissful



I used the Haberdashery and Calling Cards papers from the brand new Attic Charm collection.



My composition is based on the beautiful Leaf Swirled Frame, which I embossed with the Imagine Ink embossing powder in Seven Seas.

I also used the Garden Lattice Bits with Ginger Imagine Ink embossing powder.



My title piece, part of the Blissful, Jubilation, Patience set is also embossed with Ginger Imagine Ink embossing powder.



As embellishments, I also used some of the GORGEOUS flowers from the Attic Charm #1 et #2 flowers set. (Have I told you how happy I am that Blue Fern Studios came up with flowers?)



A Wonderful Life



For this second layout, I used the Key paper, also from the Attic Charms collection.


To mat my picture, I used the Calling Cards papers, also from Attic Charm. On the background, I used the Brocade Texture stamp.



Over my picture, I used one of the Looped Frames, embossed with Ginger Imagine Ink embossing powder.



As for embellishments, I used some of the Tranquil Roses and Lilies, Tranquil Blooms and Courtship Blooms. Under those flowers, I used one of the Chelsea Vines chipboard, embossed with Verdant Imagine Ink embossing powder.



For my title, I used A Wonderful Life piece, embossed with dark brown embossing powder. I didn't get the light right because I didn't want the shadows behind my title piece to show. It was so distracting.

Memories Captured



My last layout uses the Tranquility collection. I chose the Peaceful paper as my background. The Serenity paper was also used to mat my picture.



On my background, I used the Making Plans stamp.



To add texture to this layout, I used the Shabby Brick Bits, embossed with Auburn Imagine Ink embossing powder.



To embellish, I used Courtship Blooms, Tranquil Roses and Lilies as long as Tranquil Blooms.



My title, Memories Captured, is embossed with dark brown embossing powder.

Have a nice day.

1 comment: