Tuesday, November 14, 2017

November Inspirations by Babi


Hi Everyone,

Today it's my turn to share with you my new projects using the Vintage Christmas 1 and 2  collections.

I made my first layout using Holiday Cards to create a winter layout called "Discover". 


I started by creating the background with watercolors, spray and stamps. Next, I added Floral Lattice Bits chipboard covered in Snow embossing powder and Garden Lattice Bits covered in Antique Gold.


Also using Antique Gold embossing powder to decorate the Wanderlust Words chipboards.


And I finished the layout with seedlings, flowers and other embellishments.


Papers:
Holiday Cards

Chipboads:
Garden Lattice Lace
Floral Lattice Bits
Wanderlust Words

Flowers:
Christmas Blooms
Chesterville Blooms

Embossing Powder:
Antique Gold
Snow 

Seedlings:
Twig
Glass
------------------------


My second project is a shabby layout which also incorporates papers from the Vintage Christmas 2 collection. 


I added some texture with modeling paste and stencil on Let it Snow paper. 


Then, I added Ruth's Doily chipboard covered in Oatmeal embossing powder to decorate as the centerpiece. This chipboard is so beautiful, it didn't need a lot of decorations. 


And finished the layout by adding flowers, branches, gesso and  French Word title covered in Antique Golden embossing powder. 

Papers:
Let it Snow 

Chipboads:
French Words
Ruth's Doily

Embossing Powder:
Oatmeal 
Antique Snow. 

Flowers:
Harvest Lilies
------------------------

I finished my post with two Christmas Cards that I made with Vintage Christmas 1 and 2 collections.


For my first card I used Twas the Night and Greeting Cards papers.


Winter Snow chipboard was covered in Antique Gold embossing powder. 

I finished it with some flowers and leaves.

 Twas the Night was also used on my second card.  Using Jolly paper and Deck of the Halls for the layer and flower. 


Next, I added Frosty Flake covered in Antique Gold and more embellishments to finish the project.


Papers:
Twas the Night
Greeting cards
Jolly

Embossing Powder:
Antique Gold

Chipboard:
Frosty Flake
Winter Snow
------------------------



I hope you enjoy it and thanks for stopping by.





No comments:

Post a Comment